International Humanitarian Law
Since 2009 the Faculty has been in collaboration with the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) in areas of International Humanitarian Law. Through this collaboration, our staff has participated in various international conferences organized by the ICRC. Further, our students have participated in both regional and national essay and moot court competitions organised by the ICRC.
Latest from Super User
- APPLICATIONS FOR ADMISSION INTO NON-DEGREE PROGRAMMES (DIPLOMA AND CERTIFICATE) FOR THE 2020/2021 ACADEMIC YEAR
- A human Rights based approach to health challenges associated with child Marriages in Tanzania’
- People Living with HIV/AIDS: Social Justice to Counter Stigma & Discrimination
- Women’s Participation in Extractive Activities in Tanzania: A Study on Selected Sites in Mvomero District.
- CALL FOR APPLICATION INTO POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES OF THE MZUMBE UNIVERSITY FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2020/2021 FOR THE OCTOBER, 2020 INTAKE