International Humanitarian Law
Since 2009 the Faculty has been in collaboration with the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) in areas of International Humanitarian Law. Through this collaboration, our staff has participated in various international conferences organized by the ICRC. Further, our students have participated in both regional and national essay and moot court competitions organised by the ICRC.
Latest from Super User
- Mzumbe University Law Students’ Association (MULASA) organized an open debate for all contestants of Students’ Mzumbe University Senate Representatives.
- Faculty of Law Participated in Law week events started from 1st to 6th February, 2020
- Legal Aid Sensitization Program done on the 11th day of February 2020 at Lumumba Complex, Mzumbe University.
- CHUO KIKUU MZUMBE CHATOA MZUNGUMZAJI BORA MASHINDANO YA SHERIA KIMATAIFA
- MAADHIMISHO YA SIKU YA SHERIA TANZANIA