Study of drivers of violence against children and positive change in Tanzania Mainland and Zanzibar
Between October 2014 and May 2016, the Faculty of Law, Mzumbe University collaborated with The Centre for Applied Childhood, Youth and Family Research at the University of Huddersfield, UK to conduct a “Study of drivers of violence against children and positive change in Tanzania Mainland and Zanzibar”. The study was commissioned by UNICEF.
Latest from Super User
- Mzumbe University Law Students’ Association (MULASA) organized an open debate for all contestants of Students’ Mzumbe University Senate Representatives.
- Faculty of Law Participated in Law week events started from 1st to 6th February, 2020
- Legal Aid Sensitization Program done on the 11th day of February 2020 at Lumumba Complex, Mzumbe University.
- CHUO KIKUU MZUMBE CHATOA MZUNGUMZAJI BORA MASHINDANO YA SHERIA KIMATAIFA
- MAADHIMISHO YA SIKU YA SHERIA TANZANIA